Thursday, September 24, 2009

Readying to mop...




A constant hum in my heart.
Thought this was it- would be easier after this.Viola..I was woken up rudely-one of those dreams where you wake up with a jolt cause you thought you felt that you suddenly fell down.

Fevicol ka jod bhi lagta hai kam pad jayega...jo daag andar lagte hai, kya wo bhi achhe hote hai...? Nhi.The eclipse refuses to move on. Sabki pasand mein kahi mein na kho jau. Even with you and me, the world dosen't really seem wonderful. Khich-khich is no longer just a pain in the throat, it has seeped down and into the soul-haha, it has officially run out of place to flow. Will it stagnant itself, will it evaporate...I stand with my broom, unable to mop the mess out. Longing to be light once more...

Then I remember a story that I had breezed through. There is this girl who starts dreaming. She tells The One Above that her burdens, her cross, is too heavy for her to carry. The One Above replies pick any cross from here-choose what you want to carry. The girl was happy as she looked around to see myriads of crosses to choose from. She ran to a gold one-too heavy. One
of light metal-too cold. Then one with flowers, the thorns cut deep into her flesh and drew blood. She then saw an old battered cross, she picked it up-it was just right for her. She felt warm tears swell up as she realised her old cross had always been right for her....

There are times you KNOW things...but ACCEPTING them is quite a different thing.

3 comments:

Avanish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avanish said...

I often lie to myself..This seems like my story.

I have created my own bubbles of lies around myself. I waiting for it to burst.

Hmm...it is a heavy piece of writing!!

scarlett thunder.. said...

nikiiii :)

we all need a break..and need to meet up :) Bangalore is driving us crazy.. :) Pune was so much better no?
Coffee plaza..swimming..criticising Supriya mam..jus sitting idle...sleeping weneva we want to..
:) lets go back to our old lives..
Room # 402 exclusive :)

ummmaaaa :-*
Keep well sweetheart!