
“Guilty. “ “Guilty. “ “Guilty. “
“The verdict is out and you have found to be guilty of murder. By decree of our judgment, you will be sentenced for life. This session is now adjourned.”
“But I didn’t do anything”, he screamed, “atleast hear me out”. “Blah blah blah. Ok shoot, lets hear the murderer out.” “I didn’t do anything, I didn’t even know there was a murder till the men in uniform told me….I am innocent, please unchain me, let me go get proof of my innocence, please………”
“The nerve of the man. First he wants us to hear him out, then he wants us to let him go!!! You men in uniform, take him away. Murderer.”
“Pleeeeeeease…. please…you are convicting an innocent man. I am not a murderer. “
“Murderer ,Murderer ,Murderer……”, they began a merry chant…like wildmen dancing around a fire they had lit to cook the deer they had hunted. “No.. no….you cant take me away, somebody help no no noooooo……..”
The fire quenched the deer and the sparks disappeared into the dark night. When morning came, the murderer was locked away for life.
But the men in uniforms had known all along….that there had been no murder.
To those who are reading this, this not something I just made up…think about it and some of you might actually figure out what this post relates too. The verdict was out, but there had been no crime.
3 comments:
Aaahaaa...I think I got what you mean!!
The accused is still in jail..but he has not let the hope fade away...YET.
awww..
nt a prison..it is a door to another beautiful adobe..
keep faith..
:)
Nope I didn't get it. I am Stupid. Pls tell.
Post a Comment