First month at a new workplace. My first work place. Seemed like purrfect (double meaning intended 4 those who know me).
My *rse.
I come from a proud geneartion of proud, tweeting quitters. Big dreams of "am gonna show them I'll stay here for a year at the least" go down the drain. I can almost see it swishing and ducking a myriad other dreams as it gets flushed into oceanic waters (watch out mermaids, this is a dirty lot).
Yawwn, I have been wanting to take the next bus to the job station, but well, for someone reason I am always waiting for the "next" bus. The nexting & texting goes along as I fly from being hopeful to dismissive to glum to hopeful again.
The reds, greens, blues & yellows have never been so prominent before.
But hell, if you want a show, you sure will get one hell of a show cause this ship ain't gonna go dwn easy, ever.
Cheers, my table full of empty glasses ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment